Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.... I am sick.


I sit alone in my apartment cycling through periods of nausea, fatigue, stasis, and sleep.  I do not believe it is the result of a contagion, but of a bad meal.  Ah, a curse to have salmonella before the Thanksgiving Feast.  I don't feel as bad now as I did this morning, but I will be in the apartment the rest of the day.  So, I am going to take the time and work on a blog I have been hammering out this week.  Hopefully I will have it done by tomorrow, and, then, I am going to start on a new idea.  This will take a few months, but, with winter coming on and I sworn to limit my expenses this next year, I think it will be a great idea for me to spend a few months on a project that will only cost me electricity and a possible RSI.


Happy Holidays to everyone.


Kirk

No comments:

Post a Comment